Monday, August 2, 2010

So-Cal

From Vegas I was headed to the big city of LA before heading up the coast. While there I got the pleasure of meeting the new DeGeorge family and catching up with those that live in the West. By far the cutest twin boys I have ever seen, Marcus and Donovan were so tiny and cute but it was great to catch up with Leslie and meet Dennis, sorry no pictures....I know im bummed to!!
I camped my way up the coast, I will try to provide at least a picture from each spot along the way, starting with an overcast picture of a sailboat from Redondo Beach!


~Cleared up a little for a nice sunset Picture!

~ Pismo Beach

~Big Sur


~Monterey




~Stinson Beach & Mt. Tamalplais
My turn inland was at the same place I turned inland when I drove down from Eureka in July so the entire California Coast was covered by myself and the Subaru via Highway 1...It was time to head back to South Lake Tahoe to Celebrate my 24th birthday in great company!! So thankful for the hospitality, roof over my head, shower and laundry facilities and great company, Thanks Jenn, Scott, Em, Cowboy and Butterfly, you guys are the best!!

No comments:

Post a Comment