Thursday, June 3, 2010

Leaving the Windy City!!



Although my visit in Chicago was short, it sure was interesting/fun and a little crazy all in one!!
Feeling a little under the weather Rodney and I walked The Lakeshore Trail and enjoyed a beautiful sunset and enjoyed dinner at a really cool little place that I would suggest checking out called the Reagle Beagle near the Magnificent Mile, super cool atmosphere and pretty great beer!!
Day two was spent planning the next leg of the trip south with Sarah and getting my biking legs ready by riding the streets of Chicago ALL DAY LONG!! May I say that my ass hurts a lot and I may need to invest in a new bike seat, maybe one with a little more gel!! The late night meeting with one of my oldest friends, for some German beer and much needed conversation, ended with a photo that will make you giggle and great memory to send me off to the South!!

No comments:

Post a Comment