Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Southern Travels!!




My travel partner was running on no sleep after working a 12 hour shift so that left me to driving the first leg of the trip to the south...Nashville here we come! People in Nashville walk around with guitar cases instead of briefcases, and the glow of lights from Broadway remind me a little of the Vegas strip...live music pouring out of every bar, and the question of the night "do you listen to country...well then why the hell are you in Nashville?"

Loveless Cafe, look it up and put it on your must visit list...The best biscuits I have ever had and some pretty damn good jam I must say!!
Nashville to Atlanta to have some quality family time with my dad's side of the family that I don't get to see enough, and was nice enough to put Sarah and I up for a night and showed us a good time at the local watering hole...Pub 71, where my new cowboy boots got put to great use, and my knees are still hurting from my dance moves. The weekend continued with family festivities, baby showers and cookouts, before I parted ways and got to traveling by myself!!
Hotlanta to Dallas, Dallas to Santa Fe....

No comments:

Post a Comment