Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Life Changing Drive Down The Coast...Then off to South Lake Tahoe


When I save up enough money my first property to purchase will be somewhere in Northern California off of Highway 1 on the Coast....Holy crap if you have never been, it is a must see. Camping on the coast was unbelievable, perfect weather with the priceless sound of the ocean to fall asleep too!!

I have been trying to further my knowledge of breweries and there delicious beers on my little trip across the country and California has some great ones to write home about as well as some great recipes to bring back to the menu!!

Not to mention that the Sunsets on the coast are unreal...
From the coast I headed inland and stopped for a little visit at the old stomping grounds of Outpost Winery where I was employed for the 2007 harvest, it was great to catch up with the old co-workers, before heading to South Lake Tahoe to spend the 4th of July weekend with family!!

~Playing in the Truckee River with Emily and Cowboy

~4th of July Festivities at Lake Tahoe

~Emily's Birthday Dinner At Riva Grill and 4th of July Fireworks...Jennifer, Emily and I on the deck!!
The long trek from Tahoe back to Denver, so I can fly to Northern Michigan for the 2nd annual JRT weekend on Elk Lake with Family and Friends, looking forward to getting my fix of Michigan summer for a long Weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment