Thursday, July 1, 2010

Bend-Over Oregon to Nor-Cal

My lack of communication almost bit me in the ass upon arrival to Bend...I had been out of contact with the world and without cell phone service for days. I should have thought about calling Rob and telling him to expect me but I like surprising people I guess you can say. My 24 hours in the intercoastal of Oregon was short but packed with fun and adventure. A little hike to a waterfall...a little bouldering and a lot of catching up with Rob who I hadn't seen in too long!!


From Bend it was a little south and west to the Coast...the long awaited sweet smell of the ocean, Eureka was the first stop, by way of the Redwood National Forest, to visit Dylan, long lost friend from b-town!!


More to come from the great state of California...

1 comment: